GOLF COURSE REGULATIONS
• All players must check into pro shop.
• Only alcoholic beverages purchased on site are permitted on
the golf course. Private
coolers are not permitted.
• Players only are permitted on the golf course and each player
must have a set of clubs
and a bag.
• Slower players must allow faster players to play through.
• Cutting in is not permitted. The course must be played in
• Appropriate golf attire must be worn. Shirts and shoes
required at all times.
• Players may be grouped in foursomes at the discretion of the
golf course staff. Groups
larger than four are not permitted at
• Only two players are allowed on the auto cart at any time.
• Players violating the above regulations, damaging the course
or equipment, or disturbing
other golfers will lose their
playing privileges with no refund.
• Rules of Golf approved by the RCGA will govern play.
• A free lift will be allowed from all newly planted trees
marked with a ribbon. "One club
length after relief - not nearer
• A free life will be allowed from all recognized walkways,
roadways, and protective screens.
"One club length after relief
- not nearer the hole."
• Out of bounds defined by white stakes, boundary fences or a